Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Doctor Saga Continues

Now that I know that my insurance will not cover Dr. Graber, I can't help but feeling like I have been let down. I talked to some friends today about Dr. Graniero and they didn't really have anything bad to say, they just didn't think that he did Laproscopic RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery. I guess I will find out. My thought is that I DO NOT want Open RNY, so if that is all he offers my search to find a Bariatric Surgeon will be back on.

I haven't told anyone about this with the exception of my husband and a few select friends that have been through the surgery themselves. I'm not sure how my family and co-workers will react. I may not even tell them until after the fact......

I guess all I can do now is wait to see when my consultation is scheduled for and hopefully I will find out at some point on Monday. I have to keep reminding myself that if I am not happy with my consultation that I can find another Surgeon, I do not have to settle for any doctor, I have to find the one that is right for me.

No comments: