Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Wait.....

All I can do is wait at this point. I have to wait another couple of weeks before I get the listing of all of my appointments. I think the hardest thing to do is wait. I'm definitely making strides toward my surgery though. I told my two office mates last week so that they were not completely in the dark. That way if I have to talk to the doctor's office while I am at work they can try to run interference for me. I still haven't told my parents but I think that will happen on Monday when my husband and I get home from our weekend away. We're visiting my husband's brother this weekend and we told him as well. He thinks that it is a great idea :)

I am much more aware of what I eat and the amount of soda I was drinking before. Now I am trying to drink only water or crystal light and trying to cut down on the snacking between meals. When I get home I should be right on track to eat my B, L. & D with no snacking and no Diet Soda.

I can't wait to talk to my surgery "mentor" as I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. I have a lot to tell her.

No comments: