Monday, March 26, 2007

A Few More Things Off of the List....

Done - Referrals for all Pre-Op Appointments from PCPs Office
Done - Fax request for PCP to send copies of my records to Dr. Graber's Office
Done - Thyroid Blood Work
-----------------------------
Wow. I made some serious headway today. I was going to ask my boss today about the working from home, but he had a family emergency and had to leave early this morning. I'll try to touch base with him tomorrow. I took care of the referrals and request for files to be sent first thing this morning. My husband and I went out at lunch so that I could have my thyroid blood work done and we stopped at McDonalds. I had a cheeseburger Happy Meal, with a small fry and a bottled water. I wanted a toy, but I got NOTHING. Oh well.

I walked a half of a mile today and it wasn't too bad. I wanted to do more, but I was afraid that I would over do it and be sore tomorrow. I'm looking forward to increasing my speed and distance. I want to prove to my husband that I'm going to stick with it so that he'll be on board with my decision to get and Elliptical Machine after the surgery.

No comments: