Sunday, March 25, 2007

Got the Letter....

I finally got the letter and paperwork from Dr. Graber's office. Everything seems to be all set I have to go have blood work done as well as have some files transferred to his office. I need to get that done sooner rather than later so that they can get information to the Insurance Company. I'll try to get it done this week. I can cross another thing off of my list from last week. The treadmill is out of the corner so that I can walk even if it is raining out as Spring is FINALLY here!!! The only two things that are still on my original list are to call my PCPs office to get referrals for my appointments and to ensure that I can work from home for the two weeks after surgery.

I've been busy all weekend and I can honestly say that I've eaten out at least once every day. I'm trying to be good, and I am making better decisions and I'm definitely noticing that I am not as hungry all the time and I am eating less. I know that I still have a long way to go and I am hoping that it will get easier as I get closer to the surgery.

I went shopping with my mother 2 days this weekend and I have a lot of respect for smaller people now. I may be very large, but my mother is a size 4. She has difficulties finding clothes too. I guess that it just goes to show you that no matter what size you are you can't always find things that are perfect for you. I can't wait to be thinner - shopping will be fun!

No comments: