Tuesday, May 29, 2007

16 Days!!!!

So I am now down to 16 days prior to my surgery. I am absolutely ecstatic, however I am very nervous about the insurance approval that is necessary for the surgery. I'm afraid that they are going to have some sort of problem and won't approve it. I'm not sure what I would do if I get turned down. Its very nerve racking.

I've been working diligently on my house cleaning before my surgery. I cleaned out my kitchen pantry last night and sorted through everything that was in there. I was able to put many of my serving dishes in the pantry/closet as I was running out of cupboard space. I have to finish going through my cupboards tonight and my kitchen will be done :) I picked up a new vacuum cleaner over the weekend, a Dyson Animal DC-15. I absolutely love it. It works phenomenally. I used is very lightly last night, but I have some serious vacuuming to do tonight/tomorrow so I will definitely post about that.

I stopped at Walmart tonight and got Juice, Bouillon, Applesauce, Oatmeal and Baby Spoons. These are just a few of the things that I need for before/after surgery. I figure that every little bit helps. I'll have to get some cottage cheese, yogurt and potatoes as the surgery gets closer.

Today wasn't such a good day at work, but I survived. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to interact with anyone, but that isn't likely to happen. I again have a laundry list of things that I need to do tonight, so I better get cracking!!

No comments: