Thursday, May 31, 2007

Woo Hoo.... Next Step: SURGERY

I went and got weighed in this morning before my Pre-Admission Testing and I lost 6.2 pounds since my last official weigh in on May 2nd!!! I am ecstatic!! I then went over for my Pre-Admission Testing which included taking some blood and going over my medical history. They decided that I would be getting some Valium prior to my surgery so that my blood pressure doesn't rise from anxiety. They took my blood pressure and it was 120/80 which was okay. It has steadily been going down since I started loosing weight. My grand total of weight lost from when I started this whole process is 19.5 pounds. I was hoping for a full 20 lbs. by my Pre-Admission testing but that didn't happen. I am not too disappointed, but it would have been nice.

Dr. Graber's office said their insurance person would call me as soon as they heard anything. I have 14 days before my surgery. I have 9 business days before my surgery. I hope that the insurance company comes through!!

No comments: