Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Boring Day

Not too much new today. I forced myself to walk a mile. I did it in 22 minutes and it took every bit of will power I had. I've had a very lazy two days this week, but I've pushed myself to exercise. I did start going through my jeans today. I have at least 2 pairs of jeans that fit now down to a size 20. I'm hoping that they will get me through the summer. I've already made a deal with myself that I will use what I have until I get below a 20 and then I will buy a pair of jeans when I need them and only if the ones I have are hanging off of me. I don't want to spend too much money on clothes that I probably won't wear again. I figure a pair of jean at Walmart every couple of sizes won't break the bank too much. Thank goodness we can wear jeans to work otherwise I'd be SOL!!! I'm still trying to convince my husband what once I get to my goal weight that I'd like to go to Cabelas to go shopping for lots of new clothes..... Maybe when he realizes how good I plan on looking he'll agree to it. 23 Days and counting!!!

No comments: