Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Woo Hoo... 22 Days and Counting

I just got done walking 1.3 miles. I got home from work and some errands and I made sure I walked on the treadmill before 10pm, like I stupidly did last night. I actually had a good time walking as I got to watch Sunday nights episode of Brothers & Sisters. When I was done I jumped in the shower and now I am bouncing off of walls. I have a few more things that I want to do tonight so I think I am on a role.

I decided that even though I am not required to loose 5% of my weight before surgery I am going to try my best. I want to make it to 263 before my next weigh in on May 31st. I'm not sure how far I have to go as my personal weigh-in is on Thursday morning right after I get out of bed. I'll post it first thing tomorrow night to see how I'm doing. I've vowed to:
*Walk at least a mile every night
*To eat only breakfast, lunch and dinner. (No snacking)
*Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day.

I figure if I can do that I'll be on my way to my 5% loss by the 31st!!

No comments: