Sunday, May 13, 2007

Beautiful Weekend....

I was a gorgeous weekend!! I went for a walk yesterday and walked 1.5 miles in 29 minutes. I walked to the end of the road (uphill) and back. It was about a 3 mph pace so I was really proud of myself. I really enjoyed the walk! It was in the mid 60's and breezy.

I'm planning on walking on the treadmill tonight. I'll see how far I get in 30 minutes. My goal is by the time that we move into our farmhouse this summer that I can walk down the hill and all the way to the top of the hill and back to the farmhouse. I'm hoping that I can do that by Labor Day!! We stopped at Lowe's today and I picked out paint colors for the bedroom, bathroom, living room and the foyer at the farm. It isn't ready for paint yet, but it will be soon.

I made a quilted bag for my Mother for Mother's Day and she really liked it. It was a marathon to get it done! I started yesterday morning and worked on it until 11pm last night, then I got up and started working on it again today. I finished it up about 1pm and took that, flowers and a card to my Mother. We happened to wake her up from her nap, but I think she enjoyed the surprise.

I have to start working on my cleaning before the surgery. I only have 25 days left. I'll get my butt moving this week. I have Friday off and only have a quick doctor's appointment in the morning. I plan on spending all day Friday and probably Sunday working on the house to get things accomplished.

I've noticed that my blog seems to be having more visitors. I hope that is true and that I am helping someone else out with their journey. Best wishes to everyone :)

No comments: