Sunday, May 20, 2007

OMG... 18 Days

Wow, 18 days... It doesn't seem real. Well it has been a quiet weekend here, I'm nursing a head cold that has made me a little cranky (I'm sure my husband will laugh out loud when he reads that) and tired. I'm just trying to make sure that I get everything done and I am healthy for surgery. I managed to finish going through all of my clothing and put it in bags so that as I get smaller I have clothes to wear. I found some really, really cute capri's that I forgot that I had. We'll see how far I get with the clothes that I have. I have the guest bedroom bedding stripped and partly washed, so that should be done by tomorrow night. I'll just have to clean the toilet and sink and that room(s) will be done completely. The next thing on my list is my cupboards and pantry in the kitchen. I'll go through all of that during the week and organize everything. After that I just have to finish cleaning the rest of the kitchen, the bathroom and linen closet and and the living room upstairs. I'll try to clean my quilting room out, but that might be the last thing on the list as I can shut the door. I definitely have to clean the family room in the basement as well as the laundry room/mud room. As long as I'm on the road to recovery from this head cold I think that it is a reasonable plan to have it done by the end of next weekend. My mother informed us that she will be there for my surgery and my father asked if I wanted him there, I told him that if he'd like to come he is more than welcome, but he doesn't have to be there as my husband and his wife will be there. You never know, he will probably be there too :)

No comments: