Friday, May 18, 2007

Back from Docs

Well I just got back from the doctor's office and for the first time in my life I was excited to get on their scales. I weighed 269.6 fully clothed. That is .3 pounds less than what Dr. Graber's scale said on 5-2-07. At least I know that I'm still on a downward trend. The doctor seemed concerned that I was having the surgery and was adamant that I do more than just walk after the surgery. He told me I had to do weight training or my body would not look like I wanted it to. I told him that I understood what he was saying, but I don't think he really thought that I did. Well I have news for him, when I see him next year I will be skinny and toned :) He was nice enough to give me a free membership to his gym for one month after my surgery. He said that way I could try it out and see how I liked it. I'm game for it. After I am cleared for exercise following the surgery you better bet that I will try it out.

I'm off to start my pre-op cleaning and organizing. I'll post later after I have walked.

No comments: