Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Day Has Finally Arrived....

Well surgery day is here. I'm nervous, but that is to be expected. I figure that if anything bad happens my Grandfather will be waiting at the Pearly Gates to kick my butt back here :)

I got on the scales for my official weigh in and lost 12 lbs from last week to this week. I'm positive that some of that weight was water weight as my cycle interfered. Even if I go by my weight from June 4th I lost 8.5 pounds in two weeks. Holy Crap!!!!

I'm tired, nervous, excited, scared and ready to go. Its about 7:15 am and that would give me an hour and 15 minutes prior to having to leave for the hospital. My husband is in the shower and getting ready so maybe we'll head to Walmart prior to going to the surgery. He stopped at Walmart and picked up an electronic Sudoku game and when he got it home the top row and the far right column didn't work. He needs to take it back for another one. I'm hoping if he gets a new one that will keep him occupied for a few minutes while I'm in surgery.

Since I know he'll read this blog when he gets home tonight.... Honey, thank you for your support and love. You have made this whole process easier to deal with. Have some ice cream on me and toast to our long life ahead with lots of kids running around. ILYAAF

I'll post when I get home from the hospital.

No comments: