Friday, June 8, 2007

Slowly But Surely.....

Yeah!!! I was fat enough 5 years ago. I heard this morning from Katie at Dr. Graber's office that my weight history came in via fax from my endocrinologist. In February 2003 I weighed 257 pounds which would give me a BMI of 42.7 which is above the 40 BMI requirement by Aetna. She said that she faxed the info to Aetna at 8:15 this morning and wrote urgent all over it. We're hoping that we hear something soon since there are only 3 business days before my surgery. I'm excited and nervous all rolled into one!!

I called Katie a little while ago and she confirmed that Aetna had received all their required paperwork and that it had been forwarded on to Aetna's medical examiner. Katie was hoping to hear something before 5pm or first thing Monday morning. Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments: