Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My how times flies....

I can't believe that it has been two months already. As of this morning I've lost a total of 61 pounds. Its hard to believe ;)

I've had my ups and downs, but things seem to be leveling off. I have my days when I'm tired and days when I am bouncing off the walls. I just need to find a happy medium so I can do everything that I need to do in a day. I have to start exercising!!! I need to walk every day and start going to the gym. I was doing pretty good until my iron levels dropped and then it took everything I had in me to try to put one foot in front of the other. Things are better and I am getting used to what I can eat and what I can't. I used to love eggplant, and now it is the most disgusting thing ever. I used to eat ham once in a while and now I can get enough. Its funny how things change.

In addition to walking and going to the gym I am going to try my best to get my water in every day and update my blog more often!!

No comments: