Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Woo Hoo.... 10 Minutes

Well yesterday morning I got up and got right on the Elliptical. I managed to do 10 minutes before I got in the shower. I was thrilled. I also took a 25 minute walk while I was at work. Today I took off from exercising, which probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I was feeling under the weather all day long. I even ended up taking a nap when I got home tonight, which as been a rare occurrence lately.

Today I did breakdown and get my wedding ring(s) and engagement ring sized. I was wearing a 8.75 or 9 before the surgery and now I am a 7.25 or 7.5 depending on the width of the bands. I was absolutely shocked. I even looked at the size of my knuckles and I don't think that I'll be going down much more on ring size as my knuckles are the biggest part of my finger now, which is a real surprise and first time event!!

I ordered a dress for our work Christmas party today. I ordered a size 12 and I hope that in 3 months time the dress will fit. I'm a little worried about it, but it will eventually fit, so it isn't money wasted. I have 3 months to work my butt off to look fabulous in the dress. Here is the link.... http://www.coldwatercreek.com/W07/products/product.aspx?productid=33639&ensembleid=38693

I'm hoping the link works as it is the first time I've tried to add one.

No comments: