Sunday, September 16, 2007

There's Nothing Like the Feeling.....

of your muscles burning.... I think I am becoming addicted to exercise. I'm looking forward to continuing my momentum with exercising. Today I was on the elliptical for 12 minutes and then I did 2 sets of 1o on the weight machine. I also went for a walk after dinner with my husband for about 2o minutes or so. I'll have to get up early tomorrow morning and at least do the treadmill since we have plans tomorrow night.

My hubby and are going to see "Larry The Cable Guy" and we can't wait :) I'm really looking forward to laughing my butt off.

My husband is a little sneaky though. I mentioned the other day that I got my wedding rings and engagement ring sent out for sizing. Well my husband was going to do it for our upcoming Anniversary in October so I thought he was a little early, however he told me today that I was only getting my plain gold band back before our Anniversary, I'd have to wait for our Anniversary to get my diamonds back :( Oh well, I'll survive, I've not had the diamonds in over 4 months so what is another few weeks!!

I'm going on a mini vacation this weekend and I can't wait. I'm going to visit some of my friends at a camp and all we're going to do is quilt!! I haven't had my machine out in forever and I have something I'd like to make my Aunt for Halloween. Hopefully I'll get it done while I'm there.

I've started to go through some of the clothing that I had before I gained all the weight that I'm now loosing and I am astounded with the amount of clothes that I have that fit right now, I just hope that I can wear them for a little while. They are mostly all casual tops, but anything is welcome at the moment.

Only 8.5 more pounds to go before my CHRISTMAS 2007 Goal of 200 pounds and ONEDERLAND. I think that I'm going to make it with flying colors. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: