Saturday, September 8, 2007

Yippee, I have an Elliptical Machine!!

My dear husband was kind enough to take 2.5 hours this morning while I was running errands and put together the new elliptical machine that I bought Thursday. He even ran out and got me batteries for it. Is is such a great guy, he has asthma and this hot, humid weather we've had for the past two days is killing him. He's taking a much deserved nap with the dog right now.

I love it, except I was only able to do 3 minutes on it at the lowest resistance before I thought I was going to die!!! I hope I'm not the only one that had to start out this way with baby steps!!!

I finished cleaning out the 3rd bedroom this morning so that the new elliptical has a home, however the rest of the house looks like a bomb exploded. Oh well, I'll get through the rest of the heap later today and tomorrow.

No comments: