Friday, September 7, 2007

I am the proud owner of a new Elliptical Machine!!!

My husband and I went and got an Elliptical machine for me and a weight machine for him last night. We're converting the 3rd bedroom we have into a mini-gym. I'm so excited to be exercising, I love it!!! He is going to try to put it together for me tomorrow after I finish moving out the remaining items in the 3rd bedroom. I can't wait to try it out in my own home :)

We've been on the move since 7:15 this morning. We dropped off my car for new tires and ran errands, came home and I started cleaning out the 3rd Bedroom which had become the storage room. I worked on it all day. I finally got Internet access back this afternoon about 4pm, so I am thrilled about that. We then ate dinner and ran up to see my husband's father who is probably an hour and half north of where we live. We visited with him for about an hour and a half and then came down picked up my car and promptly went to Home Depot. We had to get sheet rock for my husband to finish up a few things before we put our house on the market. I have to say I must be getting in shape as I was able to help him lift 2 sheets of 4'x8'x1/2" sheet rock at a time and I wasn't struggling too much :)

As a side note when I mentioned that everyone that has this surgery should make sure they get in their 64+ oz. of water a day I don't think that I put enough emphasis on it. When I wasn't drinking enough water I was tired all the time, tired enough that I felt worse than I did when they found out I was slightly anemic!!! Sip, Sip, Sip You'll feel so much better. I just finished about 90 oz for the day and I feel really good!!!

I'm off to take a shower before the T-storms hit and go to bed. Have a great weekend!!! I'll let everyone know how the elliptical is after my wonderful husband puts it together!!

No comments: