Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back On Track

My husband pointed out to me after my last blog that not everyone would know that I was joking about being bald by Christmas. I WAS JOKING, hopefully no one panicked after reading my last post that I was seriously going bald!!!

My weight loss is back on track. I try to keep my protein to carbs ratio at a 60/40 split and it has to be at least a 50/50 split even on a bad day. I've had to resort to adding a couple of protein shakes to my day and a protein pudding once a day to help me obtain my ratio, but over all I feel even better than I did before. I'm so close to ONDERLAND (weighing something that starts with a 1) that I've been weighing myself every morning. As of this morning I am even closer to obtaining my new goal of 199.5 by Tuesday. It will be close so I'll keep everyone posted.

My dear Jack Russell Sparks had to have a tumor removed from his left front paw on Friday and we are waiting for the biopsy results to come back. I hope that everything is okay with him as I would be devastated if it wasn't. Everyone say a prayer for him please!!!

I feel great, like the energizer bunny, these days. Matter of fact, my husband asked me if I was chewing down "pixie sticks" when he wasn't looking. Obviously we know that I haven't as the sugar would kill me!!!

I've finally settled down enough to start cleaning, I've been doing dishes and laundry on an off all morning. I'm probably going to start baking this afternoon. I'd like to make a bunch of cookies for gifts and for my co-workers as they've been stoning me since I have been baking like I used to. My list includes.... sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies and of course the festive pumpkin cookies with frosting!!! I know that is a lot of baking, but well see how it goes. I figure I'll be able to get at least one batch done today and there is always tomorrow if my husband has to work. Our 3rd Anniversary is on Tuesday and I was hoping that we'd be able to spend the day gallivanting around the countryside tomorrow, but we'll see.

Have a great Columbus Day weekend!!

No comments: