Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Five Month Surgiversary

Happy Surgiversary to me!!! I can't believe that 5 months has gone by since I had my surgery. It seems like just yesterday that I was waiting very impatiently for my surgery to be approved by the insurance company.

I can't even tell you all the changes that have happened since June 14th..... here are just a few:

* I lost 62.5 pounds since the surgery and 28 before the surgery for a total of 90.5 pounds!!
* I went from a size 26 to a size 14
* I can sit on my husbands lap without fear of crushing him :)
* I don't avoid eye contact any more
* I finally am comfortable enough to go shopping by myself
* I can do anything I want to, my weight isn't a hindrance any more!!

I look forward to loosing the next 47.5 pounds and feeling even better than I do now. Way to go me!!!

No comments: