Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My husband and I are blessed to have his brother visiting this week. My husband has made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie for today and I was in charge of the acorn squash and the green been casserole. My mother is doing all the hard work!!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Black Friday!! I have managed to break my bathroom scale and the one that I want is 20% off tomorrow. My cell phone has stopped working on anything but speakerphone for the most part so I'll have to see what deals the cell phone place has going, and I need to get a girdle! I have the most beautiful dress for our work Christmas party. The original brown one that I wanted just wasn't going to fit around my boobs. I ended up selling it to one of my co workers :) The one that I ordered is at the following link. I think that it is beautiful!!! I'm very excited about it, but I need a little smoothing action around my middle. Hopefully I will find something that works :)

http://www.coldwatercreek.com/products/product.aspx?productid=36140&ensembleid=41441

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck on Black Friday!!

No comments: