Tuesday, September 15, 2009

If this isn't motivation then I don't know what is....

So I am finishing up my physical therapy after having neck surgery. I go twice a week... I went today and worked my butt off!!! I thought I would stop at JCPenny's on the way home and see what was on sale. I was pretty excited.... that is.... until I started trying on clothes. So prior to surgery I was comfortably in a size 12, sometimes a 10, but mostly 12's no matter what brand. Today I tried on two different pairs of 14s and they looked like they were painted on. OMG, talk about heart failure. No more of this eating like crap, not working out, etc. I didn't work this hard to get fat again!!!!

Ok so I have a game plan. Starting tomorrow I am going to go back to the basics for a few days. Protein Shakes morning, noon and night.... then I will slowly start back on high protein, low carb good for me stuff!!!!

I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: