Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Well my husband took pictures of me this morning both in my underwear (only for my eyes) as well as with clothes on from the Front, Left Side, Back and Right Side. I was a little shocked by them but as he told me this morning he thinks that I have lost weight since I went to Dr. Graber for my first consultation, which did make me feel a little better.

I've been updating a file on my PC with what I've been eating on a daily basis as well as my water intake. I'm hoping that it will help me stay focused. I went out to lunch on Thursday and said I would only have 1 breadstick. I lied, they were calling my name and because I was in a class all morning I ate breakfast much earlier than normal that day I was ready to eat my arm off by the time I made it to lunch. I had a bowl of soup, salad and 4 Breadsticks. I was a bad, bad girl. I came home and had the other 1/2 of my entree from Wednesday for dinner.

Today I went to lunch with my Mother and had a 1/2 of a tuna sandwich w/ a small handful of chips and about 5 french fries. I was more than satisfied. The only bad thing that happened today was that I had stopped at Walmart for a few things and by the time I was checking out I was starving and thirsty. I got a bottle of water which wasn't the problem and a 100 calorie pack of Beef Jerky. The jerky was awesome until I remembered that it was a Friday during Lent - eek. I had to call my mother to ask if I would go to he!! for eating meat on a Friday, to which she replied NO! It wasn't like I did it knowingly, oops!!

I logged onto my account on Dr. Graber's website today to find out that my medical consultation is scheduled with an EKG on May 23rd. I've got quite the list of appointments and they are all written down on my calendar so that I can keep them straight. I hope that I get a letter from the office telling me who the appointments are with as right now they are just dates and times.

I don't have much planned this weekend other than working on finishing a quilt that I am making for my girlfriend' s wedding that is this coming weekend. It is all done with the exception of hand sewing on the binding. It will take some time, but I'm hoping to get it done between tomorrow and Sunday.

No comments: