Monday, March 19, 2007

Two Things Checked Off

I called the insurance company at 1:45pm and talked with Twila. She was very nice and extremely helpful. She told me that both of the Anesthesiologist Groups that are at the hospital are not participating with my insurance, however with anesthesiologists they only need a referral from the surgeon performing the surgery to be considered a In-Network provider. That did make things a little easier.

I also put in for vacation from June 7th to June 20th and it was approved. I haven't heard anything about there being a problem with me working from home during the time I am recuperating so I hope that it doesn't become a problem.

I am soooo tired, otherwise I would have checked off a 3rd thing on my list today. That treadmill is still sitting there, buried in the corner. My husband has said that we'll get it out tomorrow come he!! or high water :)

No comments: