Monday, May 7, 2007

Psych Eval.... Done!!!

I had my psych eval today and passed with flying colors. I was given a prescription that I dropped off at Dr. Graber's office today that I was psychologically approved for surgery. I didn't really think that I wouldn't be approved, but as always it is nerve racking waiting for the words to be spoken. Things seem to be going fine. The next thing that I have scheduled is my PCP physical with the EKG on the 23rd. I'm not really worried about that. I think that should be a breeze.

I'm really tired today, I'm not sure if it is the day or the psychological stress of having to pass a psych evaluation. Anyhow I'm home and relaxing in a quiet house. I ate dinner and ate too much. I should know better than to eat too much as I don't feel very good after it. I made homemade meatballs yesterday so I had some leftovers for dinner. I definitely didn't eat as much as I could have in the past, but I am stuffed silly right now.

My surgery is 1 MONTH from today!!!!

No comments: