Sunday, June 3, 2007

Another Weekend Gone By....

I've been on a dead run since Friday morning. I managed to get all my errands done and made up some time at work for the day of my surgery. I have enough vacation time, but I'd rather not end up using all of it while I am recovering. I'd like to have a little bit in reserve. I've managed to help my husband a little bit every day with construction at our farmhouse too.

Its hard to believe that I have 11 days left before my surgery, soon I'll be down to single digits!!

My husband took me to a movie and dinner on Friday. That was a really nice surprise. We saw Shrek the Third and I loved every minute of it. We had a nice dinner too. He's a keeper :)

Its hard to believe how much I have left to do before my surgery and how much I have done already. I'll just keep whittling away at it.

No comments: