Monday, June 4, 2007

No News Is Good News?

That is what I keep trying to tell myself. I am more nervous about getting insurance approval than I am about the surgery. I asked my husband to read through my insurance company's requirements for surgery and he confirmed that I had met all of them. I guess with my surgery scheduled for only 10 days away I am really nervous. That is only 8 more business days for them to approve the surgery. I'm not sure how long ago the insurance company received my info from Dr. Graber's office so I guess all I can do is wait. My plan is to call Dr. Graber's office on Friday if I haven't heard anything to see how they would like me to proceed. I have to start my 3 day liquid diet on Monday and I would rather not get through the 3 days and be told that I can't have the surgery. I am really excited about this next chapter of my life and I want to get on with it!!!

No comments: